What We Do
Insurance reviews, advice and transitions:
- Review and evaluate your current Health and Long Term Care insurance coverage.
- Manage and help you understand your health insurance and Long Term Care insurance coverage.
- Consult on current and future healthcare coverage (e.g. company options, moving, COBRA, retiring, Medicare eligibility, children aging off parents plan, and other transitions).
- Work with adult children to understand and manage their parents’ health insurance and long term care needs.
- Help with finding or transitioning healthcare coverage and services when moving to a new home/state.
- Find the best healthcare coverage available for your needs and manage your enrollments (We do not sell)*.
Medical bill and claims management:
- Manage medical bills and claims to make sure they are filed and processed properly.
- Work with healthcare providers and insurance companies to expedite approval of services, claims processing and maximize benefits.
- Track deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, and annual healthcare costs.
- Submit appeals when claims have processed incorrectly or benefits have been denied.
- Negotiate medical bills.
- Initiate Long Term Care claims and provide ongoing claims management and advocacy.
- Care Management services for acute and ongoing health care needs**
- Help plan ahead and prepare for scheduled procedures, transitions from in-patient facilities to outpatient care settings and refer to appropriate care providers.
- Interpret benefits and advocate for quality care when clients are receiving healthcare services.
- Facilitate communication with case managers, doctors and all providers providing services.
- For retainer clients, provide ongoing client services to help with any healthcare or insurance questions or issues.
- Provide claims management, advocacy services, and an annual review of health insurance coverage.
- Maintain updated authorizations on file with insurance companies and available to send to providers and professional advisors, so that we can speak on your behalf and advocate for your rights.
*Life/Health Insurance Licenses
**Registered Nurse / Certified Case Manager / Aging Life Care Advanced Professional