– Health care coverage is changing, ending or doesn’t seem good enough: We provide professional insurance review and research potential options.
– Turning 65 or enrolling in Medicare- We will provide professional advice and assistance with understanding Medicare coverage: choosing and enrolling in a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan, a Medicare supplement, or a Medicare Advantage plan.
– Scheduled for a procedure or treatment and want advice for planning and anticipating care needs: We offer consultation to review coverage and anticipated needs. We also develop a plan if discharge planning will be required.
– Currently an inpatient in hospital, rehab, Skilled Facility or need Homecare services: HCPathfinder’s professional advocacy services speak with providers and insurance companies, explain coverage, maximize benefits, assist with discharge planning and anticipate future needs.
-High claims volume and denied claims- We provide claims management or claims dispute resolution.
-Out-of-network providers who do not submit claims and have high fees: HCPathfinder provides claims management and fee negotiating.
-Preparing for the future or change of insurance- planning for retirement, parents getting older, children graduating from college, divorce, loss of spouse, etc: Our Professional Insurance Consulting helps to discuss and research options.
– Want a Professional to help you manage your healthcare care and insurance: Ongoing healthcare and health insurance advice, advocacy and management.